Here are some frequently asked questions about Solomon:
- Solomon is a streamlined cost solution for single family residential appraisals. Cost data is licensed from National Building Cost. Yes, you can replace your existing cost service with Solomon.
- Solomon uses cost data to extract depreciation from the market and develop market based adjustments for your sales grid. GLA, Bath, Basement, Garage etc.
- Solomon uses secondary data to develop sales grid adjustments for non-cost categories like bedroom count, adverse locations, condition and quality. Even site improvements such as swimming pools, accessory buildings.
- Depreciated cost and Secondary data are compliant, recognized methods.
- Solomon is endorsed by Certified USPAP Instructors instructors Tim Andersen, Bobby Crisp, Bryan Reynolds and Pamela Teel.
- Solomon extracts site value and verifies the accuracy of cost data in any local market.
- View training videos Solomon Appraisal On YouTube. Freshen up on Economic Age-Life depreciation and other core principles at www.Solomonappraisal.com
- For a free demo, click here Free Zoom training sessions are available for groups or individuals.
- To subscribe to the Solomon Adjustment Calculators, click Subscriptions
- For access to survey results (secondary data), Peer Consensus or here.
- Common Subscription Questions
- To renew or cancel your subscription, login with username and password and go to Manage Account. Select My Subscription and click the cancel or renew button. Please note: Annual subscriptions simply expire, there is no need to cancel.
- If your subscription expired and you would like to re-subscribe, please select your plan and login as an existing user.
- If your subscription expired and you are having difficulty, please send us an
- If your demo expired and you want another look, send us an
- Difference Between Solomon and Solomon Plus
- The primary difference is the Plus user will have more tools to help with their appraisal work and decisions.
- The other feature is integration with Bradford Technologies, ClickForms™ software. Users of that software will be able to have Solomon complete the Cost Approach section of the 1004 report (page 3) as well moving data to Solomon to use in the calculations.