Solomon Survey Results
Click on the blue link to view a pdf document that provides survey results including survey date, sample size, mean, median and mean as a percentage of value.
The numbering system is updated from the first two surveys so that the results will be easier to index as the database grows. Every question will now have a unique number comprised of the survey number and question number. For example, in the third survey, the second question will be numbered 100302.
Subscribers to Solomon Plus have access to Secondary Data, a tool that applies the most recent survey percentages to comp sale prices.
- Solomon Survey 100100 Impact on the value of a median price $250,000 house: busy road, freeway noise, third garage stall, master bath, new carpet and new windows.
- Solomon Survey 100200 Impact on the value of a median price $250,000 houses: 2 vs 3 BR, 3 vs 4 BR, walk-thru bath, attached vs detached garage, granite counters and stainless appliances.
- Solomon Survey 100300 Impact on value of an average condition in-ground pool in varied price ranges and climates.
- Solomon Survey 100400 Impact on value of site size in suburban subdivisions with differing prevailing values.
- Solomon Survey 100500 Impact on value of original hardwood floors to a 10 year old house in two price categories.
- Solomon Survey 100600 Impact on value of attached vs semi detached townhouse and high rise condo floor height.
- Solomon Survey 100700 Condo GLA adjustment
- Solomon Survey 100800 Condo Garage Stall adjustment
- Solomon Survey 100900 Stigmatized Property
- Solomon Survey 101000 Bath Location
- Solomon Survey 101100 Accessory Building
- Solomon Survey 101200 Bedroom Count
- Solomon Survey 101300 Adverse Location
- Solomon Survey 101400 Quality
- Solomon Survey 101500 Condition and Quality
- Solomon Survey 101600 Central Air
- Solomon Survey 101700 Entrepreneurial Incentive
- Solomon Survey 101800 As-is Value of Site Improvements
- Solomon Survey 101900 In Ground Pool