The User Manual takes you step by step through our depreciated replacement cost applications and much more. Calculators highlighted in red are part of Solomon Plus only.
- Solomon Adjustment - uses the appraiser's estimate of remaining economic life to calculate depreciated cost adjustments
- Solomon Sidekick - uses the appraiser's estimate of effective age and economic life to calculate depreciated cost adjustments
- Solomon Cost - calculates contributory value via the Cost Approach to calculate depreciated cost adjustments
- Solomon Cost New - reconciles local builder cost to published cost data, allowing you to extract a multiplier from your market
- Included are sample statements you can use in your report to describe the method by which market based adjustments are calculated.
- Solomon Site - extracts site value from a sale with similar site characteristics
- Solomon Manufactured - calculates depreciated cost adjustments from remaining economic life
- Solomon Market Time - applies dollar per day and annual percentage rates to time intervals for time adjustments
- Secondary Data - applies survey data percentages to market value of comparable properties
- Sensitivity Analysis - calculates adjustments from unadjusted grid categories and adjusted sale price. Next level adjusted pairs.
- Forecast analysis - forecast indicated from adjusted sale price and unadjusted grid category
- Free one on one ZOOM support
Click User Manual