Welcome to the Members Only area where you can access the Solomon Adjustment calculators.
- Solomon subscriptions include:
- Solomon Adjustment uses the appraiser's estimate of remaining economic life to quickly calculate 10 depreciated cost adjustments for sales grid categories.
- Solomon Cost is a streamlined cost approach solution that extracts contributory value from an estimate of market value. Calculates 14 sales grid adjustments.
- Solomon Cost New is designed for new construction where there is no depreciation. Equalizes published cost data with local builder data to calculate sales grid adjustments and help you track local construction costs compared to published data.
- Solomon Site automates the market extraction method of estimating site value. Use a comparable sale with similar site characteristics to extract site value by estimating effective age.
- Solomon Manufactured is designed for 1004C assignments. Estimate effective age to extract grid adjustments for GLA, Baths, Decks, Porches, Car Ports and Garages.
- Solomon Market Time applies an annual rate of change to the interval in days between comp contract date and report effective date.
- Solomon Plus subscriptions include the six above with the following four calculators.
- Sidekick uses the appraiser's estimate of effective age and economic life to calculate contributory value. Contributory value is depreciated cost. Calculates 17 depreciated cost adjustments for sales grid categories.
- Secondary Data applies survey based percentage adjustments to a comparable market value. Calculates 33 sales grid adjustments for bedroom count, adverse location, pool, accessory buildings, central air, condition, and quality.
- Sensitivity Analysis shows correlation between an unadjusted sales grid category and adjusted sale prices. Should you adjust for differences in bedroom count? Age? Site size? Solves for the adjustment rate and shows you if the correlation is strong enough to warrant an adjustment.
- Forecast Analysis is designed to infer a value from property characteristics. Use to reconcile value from GLA etc.